Research Expert The Netherlands
- DVJ Insights
- Starters Position
- Required language
WHO ARE WE?
DVJ Insights is an ambitious, innovative and fast-growing marketing research agency located in the Netherlands,
the UK and Germany with the single ambition to be the best international agency for brand growth. We add value by helping our clients to better understand consumer behaviour, improve their brand positioning, realize more successful product introductions, and increase the effectiveness of their media campaigns. At DVJ Insights we are almost 70 passionate colleagues from 3 different locations working with many clients including Philips, Samsung, Beiersdorf, Heineken, Cloetta, Domino’s, Nestlé, ING, Rituals and the Dutch Central Government.
We are an informal, dynamic and passionate team, always aiming to deliver quality and value. We believe that everyone at DVJ contributes to our growth, which is why we think it’s extremely important to invest in the personal development of our employees.
Next to work we really like to celebrate our achievements and have fun together by regularly organizing team activities such as dinners, pub quizzes, and parties to make sure everyone feels included and appreciated.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A RESEARCH EXPERT?
As part of the research team, you contribute to the successful growth strategy of DVJ Insights. With the client consultant and the rest of the research team, you will work on amazing market research projects for renowned global and local brands. The role of a Research Executive is versatile and challenging; no one day is the same.
As a Research Expert, you are responsible for the daily supervision and implementation of various research projects for different clients. Specifically:
- Undertake projects in close partnership with the client brand, an experienced consultant (who is sales responsible) and the rest of the research team
- Develop and programme customized questionnaires
- Set up and coordinate fieldwork through (our own) panels
- Analyze and interpret data
- Create reports and data visualisation through PowerPoint presentations
- Provide conclusions and recommendations on different client questions
- Present the results and learnings to the client, together with the client consultant.
Next to that, you are always working on developing and implementing new ideas when it comes to questionnaire techniques, design, statistical analyses etc.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A fun, versatile and challenging job at an innovative, successful marketing research agency, with offices in the Netherlands, the UK and Germany. An international organization where you can play a significant part in the success of the business, with a role where you get the chance to learn and develop your career. All of this, is in an open culture and a fantastic working environment.
- A dynamic and informal place to work with people from different cultures
- Opportunity to develop and grow your personal career path
- Overarching responsibility for challenging (research) projects
- Work with and collaborate with experts in their profession.
- Engage with the newest scientifical insights and innovations: through our own Center of Expertise, our collaboration with universities like ‘Rijksuniversiteit Groningen’ and our international academic board.
- We have dedicated team leaders who provide all of the onboarding, coaching and support you will need
- We organise weekly inspiration sessions and case presentations for the entire company to share learnings and opportunities
- Everyone is part of an internal training programme that is focused on research, content, and programming skills
- You will have the opportunity to compile a personal development plan with a personal development budget
- A competitive salary and employment conditions
- This is a hybrid position; about half of your time you will work from home and the other half at our office in Utrecht.
- Travel allowance and pension
- We think health is very important, so you receive a monthly reimbursement for your sports subscription.
WHAT DO YOU BRING IN?
- A university or college degree (preferably communication science, marketing, marketing research, business economics or economic psychology)
- 0 – 5 years of relevant work experience in research or marketing
- Excellent command of the Dutch (preferably native or C1/2-level) and English language. German and/or French is an advantage.
- Initiative and a willingness to always go one step further
- A high-quality standard
- A high sense of responsibility and ability to act accordingly.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about this job offer or like to speak with a research professional, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Do you have the ambition to grow just like DVJ Insights, to work for amazing brands in the Netherlands and beyond, and do you want to be part of an ambitious and innovative team? Please apply by clicking on this link!