As an E-commerce intern at Beiersdorf you support the E-commerce team in (over)delivering the annual sales objectives for Cosmetics and Health Care. You report directly to the E-commerce Manager.
Beiersdorf Netherlands is a young organisation, where we work together in small cross-functional teams, with our core values Care, Simplicity, Courage and Trust in mind. This internship experience can be your introduction to a career with us. Do you want to gain valuable work Experience and give your graduate career a kickstart? Do you find yourself being intrigued by the responsibilities and expectations below? Apply!
What will you do?
- Optimize Product Detail Pages at all e-commerce customers ( search terms, packshots, visuals, product descriptions)
- Analyse market and competitor data on a weekly basis
- Sharing product content and packshots for innovations with e-commerce customers
- Maintaining promotions and sales figures in internal promotion system;
- Support the e-commerce team with different types of business analyses where needed
- Join e-commerce manager to customer meetings after good performance 1st 2 months
- Manage and coordinate e-pos (such as banners) at e-commerce customers
- HBO or University degree in relevant field;
- Available for 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Accurate / quality consciousness;
- Analytically strong;
- Commercial mindset;
- Independent worker
- Excellent MS Office skills (excel & powerpoint).
Beiersdorf has a standard compensation of €750 for interns.