Trainee Sales Manager
- Intelligence, Management, Online
- Required language
Delfzijl | Fulltime | Trainee | Nederlandse vacature
Do you have strong analytical skills, a commercial understanding, and are you good at building long-term relationships? As a Trainee Sales Manager, you will use all these skills within a dynamic international trading environment. You can't wait to take these skills to the next level!
Reach your full potential as Trainee Sales Manager
As our new Trainee Sales Manager, you'll hit the ground running. It is up to you to become the expert in no time! You can sell our products with a good profit margin with the right strategy. Whether you are in personal, digital or telephone contact with your customers: you always know how to convince them to do business with you. Because you mainly deal with e-commerce platforms/webshops, you are mostly analytical.
You regularly visit customers and consult with your sales team so that you are aware of developments in your market. With your commercial insight and drive, you will surely know how to make your first job a success!
This is you
You are a real pacesetter and the driving force within a group that likes to take the initiative. You also have a strong personality who takes his feet on the ground. Building and maintaining relationships comes naturally to you. You highly value your freedom and responsibility, so it's okay for you to work independently!
- Recently completed your bachelor’s degree (HBO) in the commercial field
- Have about one year of work experience in a commercial role, for example street sales or telephone acquisition
- Have a strong affinity with working in systems such as our ERP system, which you use to administer the business accurately. You are responsible for the entire sales process
- Have a good command of both written and spoken Dutch and English
We offer you
- A good salary in line with your knowledge and experience, plus a performance-related bonus and an annual fixed Christmas bonus
- The most up-to-date hardware (such as a laptop and mobile) and software to be able to perform your work as well as possible
- The possibility to work partly from home
- 25 holidays, and the opportunity to earn extra days
- A travel allowance of a maximum of 75 km one way if you work at the office or a work-from-home allowance if you work remotely
- Free use of our company gym in Delfzijl
- A pension scheme where 2/3rd of the pension costs are paid by us
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
We are proud to see B&S featured in the latest edition of the #MT500 by MT/Sprout, which lists the 500 most reputable companies in the Netherlands. We rank #7 most attractive employer and #12 most sustainable company.
Our recruitment process
- Step 1: Apply: Apply, send your resume and motivation, and maybe we will say hi.
- Step 2: Say hi! First introduction with one of our Corporate Recruiters.
- Step 3: Follow up: A follow-up meeting with the manager of your department.
- Step 4: Challenge: An assignment to challenge your skills can be part of the process.
- Step 5: Proposal: We make you a proposal & final conversation to discuss your proposal.
- Step 6: Let's go! We’re looking forward to seeing you on your first day!
I'm only one phone call away!