- Management, Online
- Required language
- Nederlandse vacature
Would you like to do your internship at an international wholesaler, importer and producer? As an intern at Square Dranken you get the opportunity to develop yourself to a young professional in an international and professional organisation that really lets you be yourself. In fact, we are specifically looking for your personality, passion, drives and energy to reach an even higher level.
Reach your full potential as a Marketing Intern
As an intern, you are part of the marketing team. You learn all aspects of building a brand and seducing consumers. You learn to deal with processes, develop your entrepreneurship, work in a professional FMCG environment and make data-driven decisions. Your team will introduce you to the marketing process, from start to finish.
Our Square Dranken marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join them in increasing brand awareness for all products with the target group. This is the mission to which our team is passionately dedicated. You work on independently on various Social Media tasks with proper supervision, of course.
This is you
- You have an independent attitude, and you are a fast learner
- You have preferably reached the final stages of your HBO/WO study programme in Social Media Marketing, Brand Management or Communications Management, for instance
- You speak Dutch (preferably)
- Most importantly, you are enthusiastic and eager to learn about the Marketing branche
We offer you
- An internship compensation of €500 gross per month (based on a 40-hour workweek and HBO/WO level).
- Internship of 32 hours per week (hours subject to consultation)
- Permanent supervisor and collaboration with our marketing professional.
- A place in our ambitious and fast-growing team.
- Working partly from home is an option if your duties allow it.
- A great opportunity. Show your best side, and there might be a future for you at B&S. But first; let’s get that diploma!
This is Square by B&S
Square Dranken Nederland B.V. is an international wholesaler for spirits, wines and beers. From humble beginnings as a small liquor store in the heart of the city of Groningen, the company grew into an international wholesaler with a finely meshed network throughout Europe.
Square is part of B&S. B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Apply
Apply, send your resume and motivation, and maybe we will say hi.
Step 2: Say hi!
First introduction with one of our Corporate Recruiters.
Step 3: Follow up
A follow-up meeting with the manager of your department.
Step 4: Challenge
An assignment to challenge your skills can be part of the process.
Step 5: Proposal
We make you a proposal & final conversation to discuss your proposal.
Step 6: Let’s go!
We’re looking forward to seeing you on your first day!
I'm only one phone call away!