- Required language
Challenging work, personal development and fun - that’s what your Discover Traineeship is all about. We have a set programme of courses lined up relevant to your personal and professional development. Whatever your specific career plans, you will join an ambitious community of trainees. You will work and play together closely, sparring over business cases at the office, sharing drinks at BBQs and skiing in the Alps. We take care of our people in ways that go far beyond a salary and benefits package: we make a constant effort to optimise the work atmosphere and invest heavily in the personal wellbeing of our staff, as well as in their professional growth and development. As HR trainee, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper into areas such as Learning & Development, Talent Development, Business Partnering and Reward. Do you see yourself inspiring and informing along the digital transformation at HR, or perhaps developing a training programme for our marketing teams?
What we offer
You give your best every day, because it makes you happy – and because of these benefits. Based on a 40-hour working week, you can count on:
- Gross monthly salary of € 3,560 with growth potential.
- Annual bonus based on overall company performance.
- NS-Business Card of your choice. Travel first class for business and pleasure.
- Unlimited Learning: unlimited access to thousands of courses and workshops.
- Participate in our social and community projects, such as Online Masters and the Footprint Challenge.
- Work for a top brand and one of the Netherlands' biggest digital players.
What you bring to the job
You have a digital mindset, thrive on change and get a buzz from the unknown. You’re an open-minded people person who takes a genuine interest in others, and you cheerfully give it just that little bit extra to exceed expectations. Given an assignment, you brim with ideas and can’t wait to put them into practice. You’re a quick, on-your-feet thinker, a team player, and find your way around with ease.
In addition, you bring to VodafoneZiggo:
- An MSc degree with max two years’ experience. All academic backgrounds are welcome at HR - more important in the mix are your recent experiences, current interests and plans for future development;
- Fluent English and preferably at least one other language;
- Your undivided attention from 1 September 2022, by which starting date you will have completed your MSc.