The MARUG is the marketing study association of the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) and is open for both marketing- and marketing-interested students. The MARUG is a university intermediary that connects students to the business world of marketing.
The MARUG has been founded in 1981, which makes it the oldest economic study association in Groningen. It has years of experience in connecting marketing theory to marketing practice and strives for continuous improvements of its activities and offerings for both members and companies. Our main goal: to help students find their first job in marketing.
Due to the high quality events and due to the great amount of university students we can get your company in contact with high potential students and graduate students. There are several different ways in which we can do this:
- Partnership: a wide-range package of exposure and vacancy promotion, including monthly vacancy promotion amongst job-searching students
- Job Board: our own platform on our website on which we promote all sorts of marketing-vacancies
- Several large recruitment events: events such as the MARUG Conference and the Recruitment Days are a great opportunity to get in contact with students
- One-time promotion of vacancies or company events: we do this through social media and direct mailings
- Facebook: 2000+ followers
- LinkedIn: 1000+ followers
- Instagram: 800+ followers
- Blogs/Vlogs: we offer the possibility to interview an employee and to promote this via our own channels
Would you like to get in touch with our students? Contact Bob Visscher.