- Online, Management
- Required language
FrieslandCampina Is More Than Milk
FrieslandCampina is far more than a dairy-based beverage, a piece of cheese, or a set of ingredients. Every single day we work hard to make a real difference in the life’s of millions of people. For our farmers, our employees, our consumers and the companies we work with. We have a rich history. In 1872 a group of farmers started a cooperation in the Netherlands.
"Since then, we have grown out to be one of the biggest dairy-companies in the world."
FrieslandCampina is still owned by the cooperation, consisting of 11,476 member dairy farms in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Our Purpose, Our Plan
FrieslandCampina’s purpose is 'Nourishing by Nature'. It stands for better nutrition for the world, a good living for our farmers, now and for generations to come. We have a rich history of collaboration, innovation and sustainability.
- 23,816 Employees worldwide
- 36 Countries
- 17,413 Member dairy farmers
- 10 Billion kilos of milk processed in 2019
- >100 Export to countries
- 94% Green energy at production facilities
From Consumer Products to Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Producing good and healthy dairy products is at the core of who we are and what we do. Our products find their way to more than 100 countries around the world and can be divided into four different focus areas that determine the structure of our organisation:
- Specialised Nutrition (infants, elderly, athletes)
- Ingredients (B2B, pharmaceutical market)
- Consumer Dairy (consumer products)
- Dairy Essentials (cheese, butter and milk powder)