- Proficient in Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and 3D Smax or other similar 3D software would be a plus
- 3+ years experience in the similar position
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, illustration, website, HTML, UI/UX, vector art, product, and packaging design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design/ Product Design/Industrial Design
- Excellent in English & communication skills
- Detail oriented & well organized
- Detail oriented, strong leadership, innovative and creative, problem solver
- Assist/ support another department – mainly for Sales & Marketing for concept/making all design
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the corporate identity and values
- Manage quality and consistency of design outcomes across and within different design media application
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Young, energetic, with a creative mind.
What do we offer?
- Informal and open working environment
- Working directly together with the owners
- Direct implementation of your ideas
- Young and internationally oriented fellow employees
Should you interested or have any questions about the internship, please send your cover letter, CV or resume by clicking the link below:
Interested? Contact us here!