The Social Media & Digital Content Specialist will develop, manage, and execute premium branded content campaigns. Your role will be to help expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, followers, and leads. With contribution from the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for structuring weekly, monthly and yearly content planning sessions. The ideal candidate has social media expertise in food and beverage or health and wellness, a strong digital background, the ability to shape content with a defined tone and voice and a desire to think outside the box.
- 2+ years in social media; 2+ years copy writing
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp is required
- BS or BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Basic graphic design and/or photoshop knowledge
- Understanding of the natural food and beverage/ health and wellness industry
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization is a plus
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and managing the execution of editorial calendar based on business needs and market status
- Posting, monitoring and engaging on all major social media channels (IG, YT, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Designing images to accompany campaigns using Photoshop, Canva and similar tools. If you can produce lifestyle photos this is a MEGA plus
- Tracking performance and progress using quantifiable metrics and defined KPIs for reporting. Make strategic recommendations for optimization and execute
- Acquiring and managing influencers and affiliate leads
- Researching and developing original keyword-optimized content, including written articles, blog posts, product descriptions, and email content designed to engage our target audience
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, product managers and marketing team to create original digital content for website and social channels
If you think you would be a good fit, send the following to email@example.com with the subject line ‘SM and Digital Content Specialist’. Candidates that do not follow application instructions will not be considered.
- Cover letter
- 3 writing samples
- Links to 1-3 social media profiles you’ve managed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Young, energetic, with a creative mind.
What do we offer?
- Informal and open working environment
- Working directly together with the owners
- Direct implementation of your ideas
- Young and internationally oriented fellow employees
Should you interested or have any questions about the internship, please send your cover letter, CV or resume by clicking the link below:
Interested? Contact us here!