- Haarlem, Barcelona & London
- Online, Intelligence
You have a drive, passion and ambition to learn more about online marketing and social media and you are curious about the latest developments in marketing. Can you think of a better way to prepare for your career than to actually contribute to one of the fastest growing and without a doubt coolest technology companies in Europe? We rest our case.
As our Marketing intern you create and manage our social media campaigns and you coordinate and execute our marketing activities. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Executive. We prefer a person who can work at least 32 hours a week.
No vacancy without bullets…
As our intern you will definitely not:
- Run more coffee errands than your co-workers
- Sit on your hands while others do the cool stuff
But you definitely will:
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities
- Create and manage our social media campaigns
- Assist with planning and execution of events, both internally and externally
- Support in developing and maintaining marketing collateral, presentations, and other marketing related materials
- The ordering of marketing promotion materials
- Coordination of activities with external suppliers
- Create content for email marketing and our corporate website
- Constantly look for ways to improve our marketing
What we’d like you to show:
- Preferably some digital marketing experience, but this is no deal breaker
- A self-starting attitude and passion for online marketing and social media
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- The ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote are required
- Availability for at least 5 months (full-time), starting in January or February 2019
- Actual enthusiasm and the drive to make a difference!
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: we will let you use us as your portal to an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). We’d like you to pitch in on moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas that mostly turn out to be not as crazy as you might have thought. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
Sounds interesting? Contact us here!