- Haarlem, Barcelona & London
- Consultancy, Intelligence, Management
Emark - Haarlem
As a Solution Intern you are responsible for the execution of customer specific implementations in our marketing automation software, which enables our customers to communicate via various channels (email, sms, mobile) with their target audience. You are a valuable member of our solutions team as you develop yourself in marketing data and/or marketing intelligence. You are a bachelor student in for example Business Economics, Marketing Management or Marketing Intelligence. Can you think of a better way to prepare for your career than to actually contribute to one of the fastest growing and without a doubt coolest technology company in Europe? We rest our case.
No vacancy without bullets…
As an intern you will definitely not:
- Run more coffee errands than your co-workers;
- Sit on your hands while others do the cool stuff.
But you definitely will:
- Furnish data models within the client account;
- Write queries and scripts for the segmentation and personalisation of email/ sms/push notifications;
- Test various implementations;
- Support the development of customer journeys.
What we’d like you to show:
- Preferably some digital marketing experience, but this is no deal breaker;
- Familiarity with interactive marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, PPC and Ad Management;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs;
- Good communication skills (both written and verbally) in English and Dutch;
- A self-starting attitude. You are ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told;
- Preferably knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: we will let you use us as your portal to an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). We’d like you to pitch in on moving Emark forward. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas that mostly turn out to be not as crazy as you might have thought. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
Interested? Contact us here!