- Management, Online
- Commences at
- 01 September 2020
Startdata of this internship is september 2020.
Hands on digital marketing experience, that includes ad stack management & insight driven marketing. The Intern will be directly working with the global digital marketing team to set the benchmarks for all countries.
What we ask
- Bachelor (undergraduate)
- Interest in digital marketing
- Appreciation of Marketing, Finance, Accounting
- Language: English
- Strong excel skills (macros preferred)
- Have a analytics or programming background
- Google/ Facebook platform certification
- keen to learn/ Curiosity for digital marketing
- Independent worker
- Flexible thinking & structured problem solving skills
What we offer
- Global adstack platform management, user access & platform integration
- Data analytics, digital media inventory evaluation & insights driven marketing
- Website analytic tag development & deployment
- Strategic business planning & product development
- Deploy measurement & testing framework to evaluation media platforms ( MOAT or IAS)
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Interested? Apply now!