- FC Groningen
- Consultancy, Intelligence, Online
Combination of IBM and FC Groningen is looking for digital talent
Internship / Job Description:
The GDBC (see www.rug.nl/gdbc), together with their partners IBM Groningen and FC Groningen, has started an ambitious program to support the policy plan "Samen naar de Grote Markt" that will be launched in January.
Do you want to participate in this and gain insights into all aspects of digital strategy within a wonderful combination of two organizations (IBM and FC Groningen) and actively participate in the development of FC Groningen's digital transformation?
We are looking for a motivated intern in digital marketing strategy in Groningen for the period from February to August 2021, full time if possible.
- You are part of our online digital team combined from IBM, GDBC and FC Groningen
- We would like to further digitize on the basis of a sophisticated digital strategy
- Increase the databases in quantity and quality
- Setting up marketing automation
- You are responsible for your own tasks within the team.
- Currently studying in: Business Administration, Business (International) Management, Strategic Management, Business Economics or Marketing
- You have a true passion for digital, business and strategy
- You are a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work within a rapidly changing environment
- Able to collect, track, and summarize information; timely and courteous follow up with global and local teams; team player; ability to anticipate and plan ahead
- Project management experience is preferable
What we Offer:
As a member of this, you will get a perfect view of what it is like to work in a professional soccer organization in the Netherlands. You will be working in one of the most dynamic business segments, so you will have a steep learning curve. And in a team with professional members from IBM.
Interesse? Klik dan hier!