- Starters Position
- Bali, Indonesie
- Bachelor/Master Degree from Overseas University with a major in Food Technology
- A minimum of 2 years experience in R&D, QC in Food Manufacturing Company
- Have knowledge of HACCP, GMP, FSSC 22000 and Food Processing techniques such as grinding, extraction, distillation and spray drying
- Understand on operating HPLC/GC/Chromatography
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) and good communication skills
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure/deadlines
- Creative, Proactive, Energetic, Honest and Ability to solve out the problem
- Have Leadership and able to work independently and in teams
- Develop new products based on the recommendation from BOD or customer request
- Develop new products and adapt formulas according to customer needs, including concept and formula development, sensory evaluation, shelf life analysis, packaging decisions, to meet product market goals.
- Making surveys to identify potential market size, annual sales growth over time, and target consumer profiles.
- Searching for new potential ingredients or packaging choices as needed to facilitate new product functional goals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and external parties
- Young, energetic, with a creative mind
What do we offer
- Informal and open working environment
- Working directly together with the owners.
- Direct implementation of your ideas
- Young and internationally oriented fellow employees
Interested? Contact us here!