- Haarlem, Barcelona & London
- Online, Intelligence
Fulltime, start September 2018
Are you either marketing-educated with a love for technology, or are you technology or IT-educated and do you have a thing for marketing? Look no further. Unless you are not willing to improve yourself, don’t have a passion for digital technology and when you are afraid to speak up on any given subject.
As a Solution Architect Trainee you are on your way to become responsible for leading the process of analysing our customer’s business requirements, architecting a suitable solution and blueprinting appropriate solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. Some key activities you will definitely add to your to do list: detailed requirements gathering, solution design, architecture and solution blueprinting. Just to name a few.
Here come the bullets…
This is what we will help you become:
- A consultant to our clients on technical and business challenges related tot their marketing goals
- An expert in designing actionable (technical) solutions and ideas that align with the client’s business
- An expert in implementations with our marketing technology software
- An important leader in our project teams comprising of developers, designers, project managers and account managers
There are some things you need to get started:
- A brand new university or similar higher education degree, including relevant software or marketing experience
- Affinity with systems such as CRM, content management, POS/commerce, or web analytics from a content management, development or analytics perspective
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- The motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A pro-active mentality
- Mastering the English and Dutch language and/or one other language that we’d love to speak ourselves.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights and annoying hierarchy.
That being said: we will let you use us as your portal to an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries (and counting). We’d like you to pitch in on moving Emark forward. Therefore, we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas that mostly turn out to be not as crazy as you might have thought. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. Not only your tech, software or management skills are valued, but also your BBQ or table football talent. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace with TGIF drinks and an extensive daily lunch in our stylish office kitchen.
And of course, last but definitely not least: we offer comprehensive benefits and cool perks to make you happy you applied for the job.
Interested? Contact us here!