MISSION & MAIN TARGETS
Improving existing Wastewater Treatment System
- State of play: diagnostic of the existing WWTS. Evaluation of the industrial pollution and risk assessment (field observations and lab analysis)
- Experimentation: design of an experimental plan. Set up field experiences, lab analysis, data analysis
- Enhancement: proposal for rehabilitation of the wastewater system. Evaluation of the engineering estimated costs, meeting with industrials, equipment and material selection, investment appraisal, determination of the construction period
- Management: suggestion for technical and quality improvements. Setting short-term and long-term objectives and priorities, maintenance planning
- Communication: regular reporting on the progress of the mission, staff training (awareness)
- Additional target: proposal for enhancement of the waste management
- Major in wastewater and environment; water sanitation; risk prevention and environment
- English skills, fluent both written and verbal
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as synthetical skills and drafting quality
- Ability to work both individually and in team
- Dynamism and rigor will be essential for this internship
- Communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a foreign environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Young, energetic, with a creative mind.
What do we offer?
- Informal and open working environment
- Working directly together with the owners
- Direct implementation of your ideas
- Young and internationally oriented fellow employees
Interested? Contact us here!