Introduction to the assignment
To be able to anticipate to the needs of our end market, we would like to gather more marketing intelligence data and capture the voice of the customer in (mainly) Europe. Until now incidental research is done and outsourced to specialized agencies. Wavin is interested in setting up an internal continuous way of connecting to the end market via marketing research. With this internship a setup can be planned and tested and a decision can be made about the level of outsourcing and in sourcing of the marketing activities for marketing research for Wavin.
Key focus area's of this internship are:
- Collect important marketing statistics about our target audiences cross-Europe.
- Assisting and/or setting up a continuous customer experience survey in a cost efficient and manageable way.
- Assisting and/or setting up a plan for a customer feedback panel to be able to test responses and opinions about marketing campaigns.
- Assisting and/or setting up research for digitalizing a brand tracking mechanism.
This includes a plan, implementation, data processing, reporting, presentation, advice and hand over instructions at completion of the internship.
- Knowledge: International (Digital) Marketing research & Customer experience
- Experience: Experience with (digital) research tools, surveys, data processing & data management, analytical skills, English verbal and written communication and presentation skills and skilled with MS Office (preferable O365).
- Attitude: A positive attitude with an eye for details. Enthusiastic about international collaboration.
- Languages: Fluent English
Interesse? Neem dan contact op met Freek van Haarlem via email@example.com of 06 10 22 72 98