- Online, Management
- Required language
L’Oréal is the most digital driven and one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With innovation at our core, we try to strengthen and enhance our position within the BeautyTech market. Digital transformation is key for this development. In 2009, a new strategy has been implemented. Ever since, all our professionals have been digitally upskilled and several tech start-ups have been acquired to become and remain the digital leader in the FMCG market. In order to develop in this continuously changing climate, we invest a lot in talent and your personal development. Our motto: you don’t need to wear make-up to make it at L’Oréal. You will have the opportunity to grow as a professional in an entrepreneurial and innovative environment.
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be part of the Intern Development Program. This program is developed to stimulate your personal growth by joining several events, participating in e-learnings and setting goals with a coach. Furthermore, fun benefits include intern parties and being able to join one of our sports teams.
As a young professional at L’Oréal, you will be part of the Young Graduate Program. This program consists of an onboarding program and a tailor-made individual training program, related to your field of expertise. These trainings will be held both in the Netherlands and Paris.
- Trade Marketing internshipManagement, Online
- Marketing InternshipManagement, Online
- Human Resources InternshipManagement, Online
- Digital InternshipManagement, Online
- PR & Communication InternshipManagement, Online
- Corporate Communications InternshipManagement, Online
- Category Management InternshipManagement, Online
- Business Development & Marketing InternshipManagement, Online
- Business Development InternshipManagement, Online